Monday, September 26, 2005

Smell My Finger and other exciting tales

I should have set a better example to myself by blogging more often - I only started this thing last week and already I let it fall down low on my to do list! It's not that I don't love ya Kel, it's just that my fun computer time is far less now that I've rejoined the rat race and the last thing I kinda want to do is be on a computer at night after sitting in front of one all day. But this blog isn't about work so that's all about that for now.

So, let me tell you what's really happening...starting with the right here and now....

Focaccia is driving me insane...she won't use her scratching post and instead chooses to scratch the still packed boxes in the computer room here - check this out:

And now she's starting on a new one.

It's a pain cause she especially loves to come into the study and work on her masterpiece either while I am at the computer or at some time in the middle of the night when the house is sleeping.

I guess it's our fault for not unpacking all the boxes when we moved!

I had all these photos to post but blogger won't play my the game by my rules and you know how I like to get my own way. I'm going to bed. I'll just post photos tomorrow and you can have fun going back to today's post and trying to match where they fit!

Oh and so you can do the puzzle with all the pieces I was going to include a couple fo photos from Matt's bday dinner last weekend. We went to a great Greek taverna to reminise about our time in Athens last year. We took a table full of very mature, well behaved friends who entertained the birhday boy by wearing prawn heads on their fingers then playing "smell my finger" and ensuring that one prawn head always ended up in close proximity to Ms C! Hinarious.

Night night love B x

PS Still no desire to spell check...you love it but.

No comments: