Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Nephew Bragging

Dear Kel,

I am so pleased you're back from Fiji!

I don't have mucht o report tonight but I can tell you a small tidbit of exciting news - Sam is crawling! Yep after months of showing no desire (who would when u know how to get ur Mum and Dad to get things for you) he is now crawling around. Of course apparently he would rather do the assisted walking thing - where he holds on to Mum or Dad's hands but at least now he can crawl if it takes his fancy.

Can't wait to see him when I'm in Sydney in November.

All Saints should be on now (I know I know, I just can't let it go from my life) if the silly dancing with the stars is over.

Love B

1 comment:

... said...

I am LOVING this blog - sorry i havent left any comments yet but check it all the time and feel like i know a bit more about what you are doing.

I want to get a smaller digital so i can take some more pics and reciprocate a bit

Thanks - love it