Sunday, January 15, 2006

Whoops it's been a while

Dear Kel,

Sorry it's been so long. I have been very crafty lately indeed. Finished up a pair of slippers last night before taking them to the pub to meet their new owner! Sewing a skirt for myself and using my new overlocker - it's awesome.

Also, been baking too - can't hold back. Last Fri I made a summer fruit clafoutis with fresh raspberries and peaches! And yesterday arvo I made a baked cheesecake - which I've never made before delicious!

I did some stock taking of my needles last weekend...




Got any ideas for what I can do with this left over material


That I used to make your mini hanging christmas tree?


Love B x

1 comment:

... said...

hi mate - YAY - another update! I wish I hadnt lost my crafting mojo when i moved..... i dont know what box i packed it in.... I do have a pile of goods that require finishing so may try to polish those off on sunday and see if i get reinfected with the bug. the needles look snug in their home.... you have so many now!
the green material could make great little purses with green or purple or navy zippers! or would accent some denim nicely. maybe if you make a blue apron it wold make a nice pocket and tie material... very cute for the kitchen and compliments your baking :-)