Monday, May 15, 2006

Brown Pants Rocks!

Hiya

Well Brown pants, you are definately my craft guru this week! The shawl is wonderful and the booties are coolio!

As Brown Pants mentioned, she was very hungover at S'n'B. I had alot of sympathy for her, becuase she was not a happy/well camper. I have never seen her like it, quiet and not crafting, it was a shock!

It was such a great day, Kimba, Sam and Carmen are awesome and hopefully they will be regular crafty ladies. Carmen misses you alot, and I get the feeling she is really proud of you and what you are doing (I think we all are!). She told some great stories about the Dance world, a couple of Sabiha stories (not as good as the ones you have told!). It was alot of fun!

I promise I will post again soon, and upload some photos as well.

hogs and quiches

Shazmina

No comments: