Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Shepherd 4 play just keeps going!



Hi All,
I promise i'll get bored of knitting baby cardigans soon, but until then this is the latest instalment. This is the same Shepherd Yarn that Miss B sent to me, in the same pattern as the cardigan in the previous post. I managed to figure out what the pattern meant when it told me to pick up stitches around the edges this time, so it's a lot neater. Unlike the others, this one's going to a good home for a new baby girl called Frances (Shayne's). I thought i'd post up a photo of this fabric as a 'before' shot of the quilt that i'm making over the weekend thanks to a tute organised with Shaz's mum. Hope you're all well, it's past my beer o'clock so must dash.
XXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am tre impressed by this puppy. I need knitting speed lessons from you though please.

Can't wait to see the after shots of the quilt!

PS You're kicked out of the AADC - no offense, but clearly you are NOT an attention deficient crafter and so have no place in our association!

Shazmina Bendi said...

Here, Here! I am trying to breask the ADD cycle but it keeps pulling me back in. The Drugs dont work, they just make you worse..........
:)