Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What could it be?

What could it be?

Patterns!
(She may not look it, but Zeusey was very excited!)

I ordered these from sewingpatterns.com last weekend, so I wasn't expecting them for a while yet. I had to order them online becasue they don't stock these particular patterns in Australia (yet?). The dress on the bottom left is that pattern I want to use for my dress for Vana's wedding, but with the neckline of the dress at the top (but without the sleeves). The wrap dress pattern (bottom right) is just because I like it. Hmmmm...suspect a pattern addiction is taking over from where ebay left off!

We're going to see The Yeah Yeah Yeah's tonight*, remember I was telling you Van She are supporting them? Anyway, i've got an extra bra on to throw at Karen O for you Bee ;-). It got me thinking about who I would actually throw my bra at...PJ Harvey perhaps? Although her songs aren't really conducive to bra throwing, unless she broke in to a cover of 'What's new pussycat'...which would actually be quite odd. There's actually an automatic connection in my brain between Live Gigs/Boobs/Kel - remember when you got Lior to sign your boob Kel? He was so embarassed! And you said you were never going to wash it again. Or maybe I made that part up (OCC, did she say that?). Better go, talk later. XXX

*Going out on a school night, I know! I'm such a rebel.

P.S. I've got verbal agreement for a day off work in August to come and visit you Melbourne ladies. Will talk to you about it soon to lock in a date. Clapotis here I come!

5 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Hello pattern addiction! Just what you need to go with an ebay fabric buying addiction!

Yeah yeah yeahs, cool cool cool. I would throw my bra at PJ, only it would come over all uncouth or someting and I wouldn't want to ruin my crush by offending her. I would def throw my bray AND my knickers at Chrissy Amhplet, ditto Shirly Manson, ditto Kathleen Hanna ditto Kim and/or Kelly Deal ditto the lead singer of the Faceful (ha she would get a faceful of my bra...hee hee)..there's so many what a hussy I am, but only for the rock ladeez.

OCC said...

Kel was definitely never going to wash! Who could forget that night, or that apparently it is a long way to Vancouver (It was a long way to the end of that guy's set...)

BrownPants said...

ha ha ha! Yeah I forgot about the support act, that was terrible.

... said...

correction!! i was alwyas going to wash it but AFTER i took a photo and showed everyone in Caringbah!!

and thanks - id forgotton that support act too........ fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, that was painful!

BrownPants said...

I think you've been outvoted in recollections! And didn't that night end with you on stange playing the tamborine with a band that was packing up to leave! Ha ha ha ha!