Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dia Del Los Muertos

That is Spanish for the Mexican Day of the Dead. Somewhat appropriate as I am knitting a skull inspired jumper and I purchased this cool bag in Melb. The designer was obviously inspired by this Mexican holiday! it is know my favorite knitting bag, best thing to store Skully in!!

I am absolutely motoring along with my jumper knitting, I must be a third of the way through the back. I heart bulky wool! It knits up so quickly, I just lurve it!!! OCC has helped alot with her praise at my devotion to one project, what would I do without her and Kristie saying how clever I am!!! :)

So now that I have posted 3 times in two days, POST A COMMENT!! I dares ya!!!!!

Yours in skulls and cross bones

Shazmina

4 comments:

OCC said...

Well I give you all my comments in person...

But since I won't see you tomorrow I will say power to you for becoming a completer finisher! (I know you aren't there yet, but I have such faith in you that I am going to put myself out there and say it already!)

SadieandLance said...

Give me an S-H-A-Z-M-I-N-A. Yay Shazmina. I loved your bag as soon as I saw it. I might secretly go buy the same bag - never to be used in the same city as you...so you'll never know that I am copying you!

Go skully jumper - can't wait to see the results!

BrownPants said...

Woohoo Shazmina!

Shazmina Bendi said...

Go for it Sadie and Lance! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or so they say! I think the bags came in a different background colour (it may have been blue)as well!