Saturday, October 28, 2006

Who are you, who who who who?

I was reading Pea Soup today and she's been back into the Meme thing lately. Meme's were flying all over the blogisphere about 6 months ago, but they seem to no longer be the flavour of the month. But they're fun and I thought we should all do one, so each of the Dear Kel'ers can consider themselves tagged - make a new post to answer, k. Non Dear Kel-ers feel free to participate on your own blog, post a comment and let us know you're playing.

(I'm taking a bit from here and a bit from there...are Meme's copyrighted? ;))

Target or Kmart?
Target

Beef burger, chicken burger of veggie burger?
Veggie burger

Coles or Woolies (Woolworths/Safeway)?
Coles, always. Although once upon a time it was Franklins always - remember Franklins?!

Pasta or Pizza?
Pasta

Thongs or sandals?
Thongs, Sandals make me think of being in primary school.

Backyard pool or beach?
Either actually both please.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla any day of the week.

Hair product or no hair product?
These days hair product, but I'm not precious about it.

Cats or dogs?
Focaccia. She's a cat that thinks she's a dog - actually she thinks she's people.

Coffee or tea?
Coffee please

Would you rather be a Teacher or a Nurse?
Teacher

Camping on the beach or camping in the mountains?
Camping on the foot of the mountains near the beach! I've done that before and it was ace. If I had to choose I think I'd choose beach.

You've got 10 minutes before you leave for a party and you don't have a gift to give the bday girl or
boy. What crafty goodness do you whip up?
That's so typical of me! A handmade card with a piece of fabric sewn on the front - to be attached to a bottle of wine I'll buy on the way to the partay.

Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
I lived in a NSW country town for 6 months when I was 8 years old. And I loved it, but am really grateful we moved back to the city.
Upload a random photo here:














Yum! Roast dinner for 25 people - from Papa's 80th bday family weekend away.

No comments: