Sunday, December 10, 2006

100 degrees in the shade...

That's what my poor Caccie is thinkin'... poor luv.


Actually truth be told it was 40 degrees today (not 100) and 37 degrees expected for tomorrow...not 100 but you know, might as well be.

The whole of Victoria is on fire and unfortunately my Sister chose this weekend to come and visit for bridesmaid shopping, poor thing.

(( That's me in one of the 15 dresses I tried on and this is us and our sneaky dressing room photos taken while fake coughing. Aren't I a Good Maid of Honour?!))

So, 40 degrees indeed...luckily I've been sustained, not by cider but, by this...

"Hmm...hot country thirsty colonists"...

Ahh James Squire Golden Ale, quaffable indeed, summer dinking - I concur. (read the label). Thanks for the inspiration Brownpants!

4 comments:

BrownPants said...

Ha! Poor Caccie! She looks totally fried! Hope you had fun shopping :)

Shazmina Bendi said...

Did you know that if you drop a six pack of beer only one will break??? Tested the theory myself on Saturday and it is true. May have to write to Dr Karl and see if it is a physics thing???

mmmmmmmmmm beer!

SadieandLance said...

Oh my, I've dropped a six pack of beer before and only one bottle broke - how spooky Shaz, never knew it was a phenomina!

BrownPants said...

Does your sister have a dress yet B? What are the plans for yours? I want posts about that!!