Friday, December 29, 2006

ho ho ho

Merry Christmas kids - you especially Kel! Did you get my postcard? I hate to ruin the surprise but I've been waiting for ages to hear you mention that you got it....

Mr Sadieandlance and I have been busy running around the country side doing family visits north, south west and back east again - all directions. It's been great and lovely to see everyone. And look what I got up to at Grandma's:



Spinning! And here's my end product:




It was really really really hard (you need some sort of co ordinatioon or something) and so my end product wasn't exaclty mind blowing but I managed (just). And we even pulled out Grandma's carding machine and had a go at carding the wool old skool.

2 comments:

BrownPants said...

oh my, that does look complicated. What a lovely looking wheel though.

... said...

hey miss b!! Yes i got your postcard and thought i emailed you but turns out i put it on my blog only!! SORRY! and i love it - sucha bright sydney day! Thank you