Monday, April 02, 2007

hey hey hey

hey shaz and chicas...... I read this every few days... but adly due to a total lack of craftiness I am unable to post..... BUT i have just received knitted slippers from Rubens mum (!!!!) so I can photograph these little beauties and post..... let me just figure out all the techo bits involved...

Just read your little piece on your blog and totally agree...... you deserve such a fella..... then it made me realise that so many of my friends have wonderful fellas and that they are very lucky/clever!!! WELL DONE LADEES!!!

Now, how was the celebration of the nation - B´´s birthday???? I have been stalking her with phone calls but not able to make any kind of human connection - although her answering machine and i are on good terms.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICA GUAPA!!!!! (again...)

Going to pick up mum from the airport today......ooooooooooooooooo........ will be strange and exciting to have her here..... will update as the holiday unfolds. We leave Madrid on Wed for a driving tour of Portugal and southern Spain - two ladees in a manual car on the wrong side of the road...... brace yourselves.....

So that means twoweeks of leisure and no work - hooray!!

Love to you all ad POST (like shaz said) I want to hear your REAL goss (ie. the non-crafty stuff)

love Kel

No comments: