Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Back to Dear Kel

Shaz, thanks for the kick up the pants I'm here now to attempt a post. I don't have much to say though -I've got a cold and I've got no energy but I'm OK.

Kel I was wondering what you thought about me giving you a few preggers updates via this blog? I don't really want to turn SadieandLance into a baby blog but figured you might like some updates via here seeing as you're always asking us to tell u what we're up to? What do the rest of you think?

While you ponder it here's me and Sam baking. He was very excited to help. He very dilligently sprinkled the crumble on the top of the raspberry yoghurt crumble cake that 'we' made. It was fun and for just a brief few minutes I jumped up the popularity list over Uncle Matt and Gang Gang (Grandpa).


It was of course short lived, but I enjoyed my temporary status!

2 comments:

Shazmina Bendi said...

FINALLY! I had a theory that only one of us could be a blogging master at a time, and that I was hogging all the good blogging vibe!! I think it is great to have preggers updates on here, 'cos you know they will turn into the what I am making for baby X anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE mate!! As much as I love seeing all your crafty achievements i love you for you first, craft second....... ok?? Baby updates are perfect!! Ive been having trouble getting my phone card to work but will attempt another call soon.

Love you!!!
Kel