Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hawt round too

Dear Kel,

OK that post was lame, sorry! Here's a randomly plucked photo from my photos that need to be filed - umm lets make it a random craft photo...
















OK so it wasn't a strictly craft photo. It was lasagna. I made it a couple fo weeks ago. Thankfully I also took the photo a couple of weeks ago and it is not sitting in our fridge after a couple of weeks. It has long been digested. Doesn't look very appetising does it. Trust em, it was I even put a chorizo in there to be sure!

No lasgana or any type of oven cooking (other than baked gifts) for a while...too hot. We were all about the BBQ tonight.

Oh and we bet on the Melbourne Cup too. I've only ever been in a sweep before. So I even semi studied the form guide (I nearly typed style guide!) and decided not to tip what everyone else was blindly tipping (ie the favourite). I thought I was so tuff...till about two and a half minutes after the race started - when the favourite won.

Ha.

Luv B x

1 comment:

... said...

ha ha..... i was toying with the idea of not backing the fav but did. I did however hedge my bets enough to eat up all of my winnings..... so that was $40 over 4 horses and $37 in winnings! so my first horse bet only cost e $3 so thats ok I guess!

lasagne looks great! Ive asked Kristy to make me some of hers soon too! Its so yummy!