Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I have finally made it!

Dear Kel,

Just a quick post, I am at work and am feeling a bit knackered. I am so busy in this new role, busier than I have been in a long time. Feel like I am cramming 2 days into one every day! which makes a good change.

I have the feeling that lots of good things are around the corner for me personallly and professionally, so stay tuned!!!

Things I promise to do for you this weekend:
  1. Appreciate living in Sydney, it is so beautiful here at the moment. And yes, Kel, I will have a beer for you!! :)
  2. Start a Blog of my very own
  3. Bake. That Sadie and Lance girl is putting me to shame!
  4. upload some photos for the lovely Sabiha

I will keep you posted with how I progress with my goals for the weekend!

Shazmina

4 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Yippeee Welcome Shazmina!

BrownPants said...

I agree Shaz, Bee's baking is pretty inspiring! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hummingbird Cake.

SadieandLance said...

Do I sense some subtle hinting?!

BrownPants said...

Subtle? I thought I was being obvious!