Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I think i've figured out how to do this


Heya Kel!
I think i've finally managed to figure out how to post on this thing. This is a picture of the cardigan i'm knitting at the moment. I never thought it would happen, but knitting the rectangle squares got me a bit addicted to the small needles. Sorry for the crappy picture quality, I took this on my phone yesterday to send to MsBee and I thought I would add it in for you. Not sure who this one is for, but it may take a while to finish given that I suspect I lost one of the needles at the pub last night (totally shameful, I know, I'm a knit sinner). Drinks were for netball end of season and we had a big cheers for you! Love Brown Pants

2 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Losing your needles in the pub, you're my hero Brownpants!

... said...

how funny! miss knitting in pubs. walked over 30km today and very tired. could have used a debrief session at the rose i think ;)
kel