Sunday, May 14, 2006

Blanket O' Love




Hi Ya'll!
As promised here is the photographic evidence of the Great Blanket Lay-Out Day. I couldn't remember which one we decided on, or if we did at all, so here's 3 versions. Please cast your votes, laaadies. Shazmina and I picked up the backing from Kimba yesterday, and it looks fantastic! Patchwork squares sown together in a similarly eclectic way. Speaking of Kimba, Congratulations Aunty Kel! Bianca, 5 weeks (or was it 8?) and 7th January. Looks like Blankets O' Love are all the go at the moment. I think that the most current update on our next project is that it would be great for Bee to get the wool, Shaz will determine what size needles and the cast on/number of rows. How does that suit everyone? Looks like Mr Brown Pants has finally fallen woken up (out with the rugby boys last night) so I must go and scowl at him.
XXX

2 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Wow! Looks great. I think any of them are fine. But if I have to vote I say the first one.

Let me know when we have a plan for Kimba's blanket o' love.

You've been a busy little Brownpants!

Anonymous said...

wow guys - the blanket looks awesome. well done. sorry i was such a slack participant

glad kim told you her news - exciting hey!

did you enjoy your craft day? I nearly called that day - wish i had - could have had a chat.

about to leave for Finisterre today so must go - another four day walk to "cool down" - crazy!

love you all

kel