Sunday, May 14, 2006

New Bootie Pattern


I've mentioned to ya'll my new found bootie pattern, and this is my first pair (am V proud). These went to a cousin of MrBrownPants, who I did try and be cranky at, but he just laughed at me and said 'you can't stay mad at me'. Damn him and his infectious smile! I so could have had the higher moral ground for the rest of the day. I find this pattern very quick to knit and I like them because they look like little shoes, rather than tiny little doll socks. I tried to start making another pair of these yesterday, but was so disgracefully hung over that I kept effing it up and frogging it and then effing it up again. By the end of the day, after about 5 hours, I had about 3 rows done. Carmen and Kim were very funny - they kept wanting me to have booze so I felt better (I think your mum really misses you Kel, having a young drunkard around must have reminded her!) All in all a disgraceful craft effort.

1 comment:

SadieandLance said...

Those are C-O-O-L Kristie. Where did the pattern come from? Love your colours by the way.

Ha ha hung over at craft....that was me at every SnB meet!