Friday, June 23, 2006

4 More Weeks!

As of today, I have 4 weeks until I am off to visit Sadie and Lance and hang out with the cool kids! I am very excited, and looking forward to exploring Melbourne. Have already decided that I am going to have a look at the Picasso exhibition at the VGA (do I sound cool using the acronym? Like a local even!) and am trying to figure out if I can fit a trip to the zoo in. Just not sure how that will work with all the craft shopping I will be doing!!

Pirate Jumper Update: No photo as I had to frog it almost to the beginning due to my multiple needle size fiasco. I will be working on it over the weekend so will give a further update then.
AADC Update: Well now that OCC is in the fold, I will continue to work on her and make sure she has multiple projects on the boil. Who would have thought that I could be distracting!! ha ha ha ha!! :) (I think it is actually one of my talents).

Have a super duper weekend!

1 comment:

SadieandLance said...

VGA baby! I think we can fit all that in and shopping and craft tinme and drinking and coffee...and maybe just a little bit of sleep.