Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Baby Kimono

Baby Kimono (I almost typed Camino) by request. From this angle it doesn't look too bad, but the devil is in the detail, and you don't want to get close! Major impediments included not being able to sew in a straight line and ironing the bias binding the first time I tried to use it...funny now but lead to some very 'adult language' while I tried to figure out what it was supposed to do. On the plus side I think the fabric's cute and it looks relatively in proportion.

Overall it can't have been too bad - I cut out 2 more!

1 comment:

SadieandLance said...

ah ha, busted lady! I see you've been fabric shopping at Ikea...that bright square-ish print fabric is in my ironing basket too! I am SO impressed by your kimonos! Maybe I will stop pretending to do mine and actually get it off my ADC list.