Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Did I hear someone say coffee?


I would like to introduce my new coffee mug. It is not craft but it is damned cute so I had to post a picture.

I had dinner at Brown Pants, with her and Mr Brown Pants. Besides being absolutely yummy, I got to see Brown Pants completed Baby Kimono. It is really beautiful, she is a very clever seamstress, if she does say so herself!!! :) Hopefully she will post a picture because it is really beautiful, wish they had big people sized pattern.

Jumper is coming along. After the previous debacle, I am taking it slow and steady. Photos will be posted by the end of the week.

Cant wait to meet up with OCC this week. I am aiming to provide encouragement for her to start at least another two projects ASAP, that is my goal for the week! mwahahaha!!

2 comments:

SadieandLance said...

That is a very cute coffee cup indeed. Brownpants please post pics of the baby kimono, I need to get on with mine - can you also tell me how you went with the bias binding?? I have developed a fear of bias binding - even though I had no fear when I first started using it...strange.

OCC requires at last one more project please, too much finishing completing!

BrownPants said...

Very cute cup...I am having my arvo coffee now!