Monday, June 26, 2006

Hello SnBers. I have finally pulled my finger out, stopped hating my computer and taken some photos of my crafting.

This is the cardi I made for Eliza...

This is the boots and hat I made for a friend at work...

And this is the knitted flower brooch I have been making a few of...

My current project is the frilled scarf Shazmina emailed us from Creative Knitting with the gorgeous wool from Bendigo Woollen Mills that I got at the craft show. It is knitting together really nicely, and is so nice to use. I'm going to give it to my sister for her birthday. That's the current plan anyway...

Will soon take on the japanese craft challenge (also from the craft show) and let you know how I go with it.

4 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Welcome OCC! Nice to have ya on the team! And nice crafting achievement - makes me a littel suspicious of your AADC membership but we'll have you anyway!

BrownPants said...

Yay! Welcome. Very cute cardi - it's a great pattern, thanks for sharing B! I like that bonnet too, it would be cool in yellow, orange and purple stripes (i'm obsessed with these colours at the moment!)

OCC said...

My AADC application is in development stage. Shazmina is trying to work me up to having 5 projects on the go, I am trying to calm her down to 2...

Shazmina Bendi said...

Two is never enough!! I suggest we have a minimum of three as a pre requisite for joining AADC.