Thursday, June 22, 2006

It is a 10 Biscuit day today!

Dear Kel,

Much weirdness on the train this morning made Shazmina a grumpy girl! (Yes, Yes, we all know that it does not take much for that to happen!!)

It all started when I was putting together my craft to take to work for my weekly catch up with Al (she really needs an alias). I realised that I had been knitting my Pirate jumper on one 8mm and one 9mm needle. This is exactly why I am the Social Secretary of the AADC. I can sabotage craft like no other, without even meaning to do it! So now I have to Frog it and start again......

Will this day get any better??????? Here is a biscuit to ponder that on!


3 Biscuits down, seven to go!

Shazmina

2 comments:

SadieandLance said...

oh poor shazmina! Two different sized needles! Social Secretary is a vey immportant role.

Train travel sucks on the best of days. We had a shocker on Monday, literally had to push our way on the train. There was one of those surly cranky self appointed community police types standing at the door telling people not to get on by giving them filthy looks and sighing agressively. "screw you lady" I though, I paid for my train ticket and I'm getting on. So I did and was pressed flesh for my journey to work.

BrownPants said...

Am very jealous. You must go to Marta's yarns and come back and tell me about it.....aaaahhhhhhh, Marta's