Wednesday, June 21, 2006

For the doubters


There's been some disturbing talk lately concerning my ADC status. Although I have been recently readmitted to the AADC, here is proof of my suitability. From top left: In bright pink, a pair of seedstitch booties that haven't progressed a third through the first one; a scarf in left over Noro for a little boy I know; in the middle, the back of a cardigan that was my bus knitting but has falled off the list; on the bottom left, the cardigan I first posted that I can't finish because I ran out of yarn and can't find anymore; and in the lavender a toddler's cardigan with seed stich border that I got really bored with (knit, purl, knit, purl x a million).
Yours in ADCness
XXX BrownPants

2 comments:

SadieandLance said...

*how did I miss this post???*

Dear Brownpants,

I hereby officially reinstate your membership to the AADC. You are cordially now permitted to refer to yourself as a founding member and I approve of you to appoint yourself to any committee position you desire (feel free to make this self appointment another ongoing project as a true reflection of your suitability to the AADC).

Welcome back to the family,

El-President-e, Secretary and Sabiha
on behalf of the AADC
xoxoxo

BrownPants said...

Ha ha ha! It's on my list of things to do...