Friday, June 30, 2006

Storage Problems?

Yeah, me too. That's why I made this!
I already have a noodle scroll (needle roll) but I had WAY too many needles in it, and despite the flap I put on it to keep them from falling out the shorter needles would find little gaps to escape from. I also have a complete inability, which sometimes borders on conspiracy, to locate a tape measure/stitch counter/unpicker/needle gauge etc. when I need one (and mostly have to borrow from Shazmina who can always locate hers!) Which lead me to this:
It's made specifically for shorter needles and the pocket fits all of my 'accessories' for eacy access (when I remember to put them back in, but that's a whole other problem). It might be a bit wide, but because it's only folded in half and and not rolled or in quarters it sits much flatter, and fits nicely with the piles of reading I seem to carry everywhere. I'm pretty happy with it! We're seeing You Am I tonight, so must dash. Have a great weekend everyone.
XXX Brown Pants

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee Brownpants, you may just get dubbed a rock chick if you aren't careful - you seem to have bene indulging in a bit of winter-warming live music recently...how were You Am I?