Friday, June 30, 2006

Welcome to the Morning Craft news!

More Craft News....
I need to go fabric shopping. I need to finalise the fabric for my Quilt that Mrs Bendi is making. Might need a trip to Lincraft and Prints Charming.
I need to knit my jumper. I really want to wear it in Melbourne, especially as I want to be hip and groovy while I am there (they still say Hip and groovy, right?).
Need to start a couple of Beanies and some fingerless gloves. Must tell Brown Pants that I have two more patterns for gloves.


In other unrealted Craft News....
Mrs Bendi has given me the ok to go through herstash of clothes patterns on my next visit. That is amazing news, she has kept all patterns since the 70's so there should be some really great stuff in there. Now I just have to work on "acquiring" the craft encyclopedias.......


In non-craft News.....
I have booked in for Speed Dating on the 20 July with my good budy Ms Mandie. We are both a bit nervous, but it should be alot of fun. If all else fails, I am leaving the state on July 21 (only for 3 days) so I should be able to outrun the crazies!! :)


And that is the news for today!

3 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Go Shazmina, fabric purchasing, mitten knitting, speed dating and more!

Shazmina Bendi said...

I know, the week of my trip to Melbourne is going to be flat out. I have a cocktail making evening on Tuesday, Speed dating on Thursday and Flying to Melb on Friday. Might have to have a little rest while I am down there......... ha ha ha!! :)

BrownPants said...

Well done Shaz! Patterns and Speed dating...SCORE! And glove patterns, cool, I'll remind you tomorrow!