Sunday, June 18, 2006

Yum in progress

Hi Kel,

I was wondering where you'd gotten too lately so it was great to see some comments from you this weekend!

I'm changing the subject again, this time to cooking, seeing as I have been coooking all day today and having fun doing it too I might add. I made:
  • roasted pumpkin and sweet potato soup
  • veggie soup with purl (hee hee) barley and split peas
  • homemade sausage rolls
  • Corned beef with mash, steamed veggies and cabbage
  • And Nigella's lemon syrup cake:


I even managed to clean as I went (much to Mr SadieandLance's delight) and so the kitchen is just as clean as when I started (even though every single saucepan and spoon is in the dishwasher.

Love Bee xxx

2 comments:

... said...

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!! You are making me hungary! I have no money tonday so therefore no food and therefore in torment reading your post!!! Sounds delicious...

Will tryt o find something equally nice when my transfer comes through ;)

love to you all

kel

Anonymous said...

Hey sadieandlance,

I just thought I would let you know that you have inspired me to my own cooking frenzy. I am at home after finishing the uni semester and a busy family visiting weekend, and some kitchen therapy was just what I needed:

- Leek and zucchini frittata
- Mushrooms filled with red capsicum, brown rice, pumpkin and thyme, topped with paremesan and pesto
- Parmesen and Onion Scones
- Spicy Chickpea Curry

Should do the work lunches for the rest of the week ;-)

Vanarama