Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The crap cupboard

Don't you love it when you find stuff you forgot you had? It's like it's Christmas! I came home earlier this week and MrBrownPants had decided that he was going to clean out 'the crap cupboard' (I presume this isn't a pehnomenon exclusive to our house). In between pulling out bags and bags of clothes (horder! moi!) he found a brown box full of things wrapped in newspaper. As we unwrapped them i realised we had definitely 'misfiled' it when it entered the murky depths of 'the crap cupboard'. For i found this:

And then this:

And my personal favourite, this


As soon as I saw them I remembered them being in the cupboard at home while I was growing up (my mother, a horder! No!) I must have inherited them when they cleared out and sold the old family home and became grey nomads. Clearly I wasn't paying much attention at the time. It was a lovely little surprise though.

3 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Pretty much all our cupboards are crap cupboards - or less so these days since the interstate move. OUr house on the other hand is referred to as the crap shack...but that's another story.

My fav's the last one - same as ur fav BP

Shazmina Bendi said...

I like one and three, although I think number one grabs me more.

I regularly go through the parentals cupboards when I am home and "acquire" new (old) goodies.

:)

OCC said...

Oooh, now we definitely have to have our Doona Day at your house. I want to drink tea out of tea pots as gorgeous as they are!