Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Under the Doona Day!

The first of hopefully many "Under the Doona Day's" will happen in August (as early as possible!). This is a craft/watching dvd's under the doona fesitval, location TBA. Due to the sneakieness of this project, I thought it best to communicate via blog. Lucky for Brown Pants she can actually take the day off legitimately (Damn her!), but as for OCC and myself, a little subterfuge is called for. Submissions for creative excuses will be welcome!

So ladies, is there a date we have in mind? How much notice does Brown Pants need to give her boss? Where should we hold the meeting? And should we have a theme?

I thought I would include a pic of the colour combo that I am going to use to make a lap blankie for myself. I am thinking Bulky Cascade yarn on 10 - 12 mm needles. It is one of the many projects I have planned for sometime in the future!! :)

Yours in devious crafting, Shazmina

5 comments:

BrownPants said...

Shaz, I pay homage to your commitement to the association. You really are the AADC Queen! Anyway, I don't need much notice, a week might be good. But I will need to make sure I don't have anything on that day so more notice will mean more days possible. We can do it at my place but I don't mind where. Am doing more sewing than knitting lately though so would prefer somewhere with a machine. And a binder foot, hahaha!

SadieandLance said...

Can I conference in from my desk???

BrownPants said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BrownPants said...

Are you up here for any work we can use as an excuse?

Shazmina Bendi said...

Sure you can! Otherwise you could have a migraine on the same day, and we could instant messenger???

I am a very Committed AADCer, I even quizzed OCC on how many projects she has on at present. The answer was one, but she assured me that she was neglecting all other aspects of her domestic duties so I have let it slide..... FOR NOW!!! :)