Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where is Shazmina?

Ok, I didnt realise that this shirt was the same as Where's Wally until one of the mailroom boys pointed it out. May have to rethink wearing red stripes to work...... or not! :)

I think I have been given a hint to update my own blog (you know who you are!!). I promise that I tried last night, as I have an unveiling of sorts, to present to my fellow AADCers. Unfortunately it was taking so long to upload photos, and Desperate Housewives was about to start, that I gave up! I will however, perservere tonite, particularly as it is a slow TV watching night! :)

News from Shazmina, It is 1 &1/2 hours until I meet OCC for knitting and coffee, It is 10 & 1/2 days until I go to Melbourne to visit Sadie and Lance!!! AND It is 9 & 1/2 days until I go to Speed Dating. FINALLY, It is 10 minutes until I lose the plot and go nuts!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee Shazmina

1 comment:

BrownPants said...

oh dear, you sound slightly manic. Lucky you're meeting OCC for craft lunch!