Thursday, August 24, 2006

3 More Sleeps!

Dear Kel,

It is only fitting that, as this blog is to keep in touch with Peregrina Kel, you made the 100th post. You rock!!! :)

I am starting to get even more excited (is that possible?) about SNB on Sunday! I have many, and I mean many projects that I could bring on Sunday. I think my theme is going to be Eliza, our newest member, because I have one really cute project in mind to make for her, and it is not clothing!!! Although I do have wool set aside for a really cute cardigan for her, but that may have to wait until next winter!!

Anywho, lots to do and organise before then. As I have finally admitted to myself (and others) that I am a control freak, I am trying not to freak out about all the things out of my control between now and Sunday (I will fill you in then) including making trash dip for the first time and hoping it turns out like Sadie nd Lance's!

ooh and Kel, saw your boyfriend last night. He is still as cute and funny as ever!

Toodles for now
Shazmina

No comments: