Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Moop-me

I cut this out quite a while ago, but never actually got around to sewing it. Shazmina saw it in my sewing box the other day and said I should, but mostly I was inspired by sadieandlance's handiwork.

The patterns is from here (there are some gorgeous things on this site. very clever!) I made a few mistakes with this (i'm not good at fiddly sewing), but i'm going to gift it to someone that I think will appreciate it. I can see why you're in to this softie thing Bee.

The overalls have been passed on and they were very well received. Now they're off to Italy!

4 comments:

Shazmina Bendi said...

woohoo! I am so glad you finished it, very cute Brown pants!

I dont know how you find the time to craft, I have been very slack the last couple of days. My mind is preoccupied with other things so I am not in the "craft zone". :(

BrownPants said...

I did it when I got home from work before I went to netball. All I had to do was sew it, so it only took about half an hour. Hey, maybe I do have my craft mojo back?!

SadieandLance said...

YAY! And you beat me to it before I could actually send you one of mine! I'll send you one anyway - you can start a mini moopy gang!

Anonymous said...

Woops, I forgot to look at the moopy...I was distracted by the books in the background...perhaps that's why I still have not quite become a crafter, instead a blog lurker and book reader...