Thursday, August 17, 2006

where oh where has my craft mojo gone?

In true AADC style my skully jumper has stalled. I am still to commence the sleeves...... BUT to be fair, I have only been able to pick up the needles last night. I have started on a tea cozy made out of Noro Kureyon (colour #88) for my Mum (Mrs Bendi). This is my bring to work project as it is alot less bulky than the jumper (that is my excuse anyway!). Also wanted to make somehting for Mrs Bendi as she is complaining about not receiving any of my craft (little does she know it is becuase I rarely finish anything!).

Looking forward to catching up with OCC tomorrow, she has been very busy with work and not in the office much this week, which is a bit of a blessing for her.
Well I better go and find something to do BESIDES dreaming of knitting!

1 comment:

BrownPants said...

Oh looks like I transferred my non-performing craft mojo to you :-(