Monday, August 14, 2006

Oh, you have changed man! You are not the same girl you once was.......

Ok NOW for the Skully update.........

I have FINISHED the front and back! That is right FINISHED them! BUT not only have I finished the front and back, I have mastered the 3 needle bind off AND have knitted the neck!!!! ONLY the sleeves to go! :) No photos as yet, I finished late last night and had to do the neck BO twice, so in the end I downed sticks and went to bed! Will take photos tonite and post.
Today I am starting on some fingerless gloves from 2nd SNB book.

In related news, I think that OCC is having a bad influence on me. I am becoming a completer/finisher. Soon I will be kicked from the AADC committee! On the brighter side, I am being a bad influence on OCC, who now has multiple projects on the boil. Maybe there can be only one AADCer for every two crafters......... weird???!!

And here is my favourite biscuit that was found in the biccie barrel today.

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay shazmina! Awesome!!

OCC said...

Shazmina you finished the front so quickly and mastered a new skill! I miss one SnB and look what happens. We need show and tell on Friday please!

SadieandLance said...

I feel compelled to set some AADC business clear. You can finish the occasional project without being turfed from the association...as loing as you have some other projects on the boil in the background!