Sunday, August 20, 2006

reporting in

Dear Kel,

Glad to see we've corrupted you and you're back into the knitting despite your adventure!

I have nothing to report other than the fact that I am reporting in. I have been travelling for work and I am completely buggered. I ambitously packed a small supply of craft (mini felt projects) but didn't even get it out of my bag. Oh well.

Oh I am nearly finished another pair of slippers.

Although not a craft photo perse here's one anyway...crappy I know but I'm trying!


I felt like crap when I got home last week (four days of nothing but aircondioning, bad food and fluro light will do that to a grrl) so I made a fresh tomato soup - pretty much just tomatoes, stock, salt and pepper. Yum. I feel better now, almost.

Love Bee

PS I noticed we're nearly at our 100th post - who will it be, who will it be? Hardly likely me given I'm not doing much craft right now.

3 comments:

Shazmina Bendi said...

Travel for work always sounds great until you have to do it! Tomato soup sounds great, I made another batch of Sadie and Lance soup, but alas I strayed from the formula and it is not as nice as it usually is.

Keep on trying to craft, you will eventually get your mojo back I promise!

SadieandLance said...

I've decided in lieu of craft that I am collecting those mini hotel sewing kits! I have 3 so far...will post a photo.

Hey keep experimenting with that soup till you hit the Shazmina soup! That one I made when you were donw was so yum with the random olive/tomatoe/pinenut salad leftovers chucked in! Sounds weird I know.

BrownPants said...

Those scales are lovely. Wow, we are nearly at 100!