Thursday, September 21, 2006

Cake Love


That's right, cake love, yum.

Those sugary flowers look cool so Adam and I decided to go a bit crazy and decorate a bit - but 5 on a cupcake doesn't make for good eatin!

In other news on the weekend I bought a pair of vintage fabric pinking shears and a gorgeous hairribbon from the 50's. Sadly, aside from yet-another-pair-of-slippers that's about the extent of my craftin report for now....hopefully there will be more to come.

Oh in completely non crafty news...Sister Sadieandlance got engaged!!! Yay! Soon to be Sadieandlance brother in law asked her on a beach in Fiji. Nice huh.

5 comments:

BrownPants said...

oooooh, can I have the red one? Just to be different...

Shazmina Bendi said...

Yum, love cakes! There is something therapeutic about baking, but I cant keep it in the house or I will eat it all! I went through a stage where all I baked were banana cakes and carrot cakes. I shuld give you Mrs Bendi's carrot cake recipe, it is ver yum, has carrot & pineapple in it...... I am drooling thinking about it!

SadieandLance said...

Oooo yes please, I don't have any recipes for carrot cake yet!!

... said...

sister sister or sister sister inlaw?????

this is fucking big news!!!

SadieandLance said...

Sister Sister!! Big news indeed lady!!!