Sunday, September 17, 2006

Grin.

*Smirk*. Look what I did:


They're sweet peas! Aren't they...well...sweet? I'm a bit proud (just a pinch) cause I grew these from seeds. Seeds, people! Not the cheaters-shortcut-sprouted version! Aren't they lovely? I like to look at them and sigh. You know, one of those dramatic, i'm-wearing-a-corset-and-you're-lucky-i'm-breathing sighs? Well one of those. Not that I would ever wear a corset (I'm not in to bondage like some, and she knows who i'm talking about).

It's Spring, ladies. Bring on the garden craft!

3 comments:

SadieandLance said...

ooo I love Sweet Peas, but I've never had much luck growing them. Not from seed or from a seedling. I once had a competition with my Mum to see who could grow the best sweet peas from a seed kit, neither of us won.

I planted my herb garden yesterday, yippeee. And it included Strawberries!

... said...

i suspect you are being southist

i mean its not spring where i am which means you re discriminating against northern hemisphere people"!!!!! ;-(

BrownPants said...

Tough! You escaped the crappy wheather here so it's karma! Ha-ha!