Thursday, September 28, 2006

What a Glorious Day!

So today could have started as the worst day. I woke up with a suinus headache and was running late as I needed to iron a shirt. Then I got into the car and the fuel light was flashing on empty, so a further delay to get more fuel! I could have been really frustrated when I got to work and had a crappy day, BUT a series of amazing things has happened to make me think today is going to be the best!

1. I am glad I ironed the shirt because I look cute.
2. When I pulled in to the service station, the man was changing the price. It was going up by nearly 10c. I went to bowser and accepted the fact that I was going to pay $1.27 per litre and that I should have got petrol last night (instead I got my mojo back and knitted 20 rows of my suprise!). So after a few deep breaths, and some acceptance of how crappy fuel prices are, I looked at the bowser and the price had not been changed yet! How lucky did I feel! I went in paid for petrol had a happy chat to the man behind the counter (complete with a huge smile and have a nice day) and left. I cant tell you how good the trip to work was!
3. Took tablet for Sinus, it has kind of worked but still have lingering headache. Drinking lots of water seems to be helping.

And finally......
ok, you know you can tell it is going to be a really great day when all your favorite biscuits magically appear in the bickie barrell!! Today we have iced vovo's, passionfruit ones, spicy fruit rolls, and hundreds and thousands. AND to top it off in the savoury bicckie barrell there were chicken crimpy's!!! :) YUMMO!!!!
I feel like I am being thanked for working my behind off over the last couple of days! Can't believe how busy I was and it is only a taste of things to come. I can see many late nights coming up in the next few months..........

In Craft related news, I am in training for the Clap-a-long. I am setting myself a challenge to finish 3 projects before I start the Clap. So far so good. I completed 20 rows of one of my suprise projects last night and am now on the decrease. Will post photos at some stage, but dont want to spoil the suprise! :) Will start on suprise two on the weekend.

Game on CraftStars, Game on!

1 comment:

SadieandLance said...

You have a sweet AND a savoury biccie jar?? My hand would always be in the sweet and never the savoury! What a great day!