Sunday, October 15, 2006

All the Ladees

Hey, I haven't been here for ages - well no posting for ages, I've been checking every day to see what the hell you guys are up to, but other than Kristie I guess you're up to about as much craft as I am - thanks for holding the fort dear Brown Pants.

Well it's not strictly true I have done some craft...a couple of small badges here and there, the start of some special soft toys, knitting of some pairs of slippers, and lots and lots of day dreaming of ideas for future projects...mostly I've been doing my craft day dreaming in the shower, it's a good place I recommend it!

So, I live up to my place in the Association of Attention Deficient Crafters, but that's OK I kinda like it that way. I've been taking on some tiny porjects to give me the occassional sense of achivement and I've forced myself not to cast on my brown Martha's mohair cardi until I finish at least one of those 2 baby cardys I have on my needles at the moment. This has been very good for me, I'm excited about being nearly finished one of them and so I think my excitement is maintained for the new cardy project - but of course Spring is here and Summer in the crap shack is fast approaching....and I was sposed to be finished my cardy in ahhh well winter of course.

Anyway I won't dispair who cares if I live in the crap shack that cooks you up like a boiling prawn on hot days? I don't - well actually I do - iut';s usually 10 deg hotter inside our house on a scorching hot summers day but oh well here's my desired knitting list anyway...

- Clap
- some form of basic lace - even if I knit a dolls shawl just to try it out!
- My cardy
- Finish those 2 bebe cardys off
- Buy Happy Hookers and get going on some crochet projects (another reward for getting at least one baby cardy off the needles - see how I have to incent myself!)

Um..that'll do for now OK.

I can't blog without a photo it's against my blogligion or something. Here's a random for you...in case you forget what I look like? (it's as close to a sefl portrait as I'm gonna get on the net)

2 comments:

... said...

ahhhh, B , its great to "see" you! Life in the hot house will end soon - that perfect place ios still wiaitnig for you. Autumn in madrid is warm still but the winter clothes are D Vine so excited about ruguing up soon... may even get some knitting down (ohh ahh)

love kel

BrownPants said...

Awwww...sweet.