Wednesday, November 01, 2006

BrownPants Meme

Target or Kmart?
Target, definitely. (I worked at Kmart at school. Did Ya’ll know that?)

Beef burger, chicken burger of veggie burger?
Um, der, Veggie burger. But no ‘antipasto’ bits thanks. Home-made lentil or chickpea patties only. Don’t forget the egg and beetroot.

Coles or Woolies (Woolworths/Safeway)?
The Grocer at metro. If not woolies at metro. If I actually got to choose main providers though Coles.

Pasta or Pizza?
Pasta

Thongs or sandals?
Sandals. Everyday in Summer. I can’t reconcile myself with thongs (either version. Possibly too much information).

Backyard pool or beach?
Um, I realise I’m being difficult, but the river. Grew up swimming in the river and that will do nicely thanks!

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla for sure. I actually had a vanilla panna cotta for lunch-desert. Yummmm.

Hair product or no hair product?
No hair product. My solution to bad hair is to wear a head wrap. But I don't have any objection to hair product.

Cats or dogs?
Both. I refuse to choose ☺. If that’s not acceptable then take a wild stab in the dark!

Coffee or tea?
Coffee. Large flat white in the morning and a short black after a good meal.

Would you rather be a Teacher or a Nurse?
Teacher. Definitely. I’d rather educate than heal.

Camping on the beach or camping in the mountains?
Camping anywhere! Favourite is camping in the bush by the river though. Want me to show you how to gut a fish? (eeeeewwwwww)

You've got 10 minutes before you leave for a party and you don't have a gift to give the bday girl or boy. What crafty goodness do you whip up?
Hmmmmm, been there before! I went to the beadstash and made a couple of pairs of nice earrings. Takes about 5 minutes (presuming I can find the pliers…”John! Where are the fricking pliers!” No idea if it's a bloke.

Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
1. When I moved to Sydney I was 6 months short of being a qualified dance teacher. True. I am not always a finisher-completer.

2. I am just about to jump on a plane to spend a craft Friday with our favourite Melbournite!

Upload a random photo here:
This is a little penguin that came out of the ocean when we were looking at a fossilised forest in NZ! It was calling out for its mate and wandering around the rocks. So cute!!

2 comments:

SadieandLance said...

My gosh an almost qualified dance teacher?! Why haven't I seen you on the dance floor?

Shazmina Bendi said...

mmmmmm dance teacher, cats AND dogs, not a completer finisher???????????? You are full of suprises BP, but something tells me you still have a few more up your sleeve!!!
Enjoy craftastic Friday, you crazy chicas!
Bring me a surprise from Melbourne!!!!!