Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Who am I? I am Shazmina Bendi , thats who!

Target or Kmart?
Neither, I am saving money to buy more Yarn! It actually depends on the need, but currently love clothes in Target.
Beef burger, chicken burger of veggie burger?

Duh, all of them. Not together though.
Coles or Woolies (Woolworths/Safeway)?

Franklins, I live close to probably the only one left in Sydney!
Pasta or Pizza?

Both, unless they have peas in/on them, then neither.
Thongs or sandals?

Thongs. Everyday in Summer. And unlike BP, I like both versions!
Backyard pool or beach?

Both. Although after my experience with nearly vomiting at my first waterpolo training a couple of years ago, maybe the beach is better.
Chocolate or Vanilla?

Definately Vanilla. Then you can add stuff to it, like coco pops. Try it, it's like having an icecream breakfast! Yummmm.
Hair product or no hair product? No hair product. Just conditioner, both wash out and leave in (kind of defeats the purpose huh!).
Cats or dogs?

Can I please pick Meerkats? They are almost a combo of the two. If I must choose, well Meena will kill me but definately both.
Coffee or tea?

Coffee and Irish Breakfast tea. Love the Irish!
Would you rather be a Teacher or a Nurse?

Teacher. All the whiny people and Doctors bossing you about, I know I wouldnt like it. Something you dont know about me, I applied to be a Nurse (in QLD) when I finished High School, but was too smart (ha!! They dont know me too well), so I got offered a teaching position instead. Ended up in NSW studying Urban and regional Planning, go figure!
Camping on the beach or camping in the mountains?

It has been so long, but I like camping. Beach in Spring/Summer, Mountains in Autumn.
You've got 10 minutes before you leave for a party and you don't have a gift to give the bday girl or boy. What crafty goodness do you whip up? Definately earrings for a girl. Or something completed from the craft cupboard. Ha ha ha ha! Like there is anything completed in that cupboard!! :) For a boy, no clue.
Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.

Ok, this is hard because I tend to tell people everything! :)
  1. I sing in my car on the way to work
  2. Farts make me laugh
  3. I will own a new Mini Cooper S in the next 12 months
  4. I have a boyfriend. There, I admit it. I have a BF. AND I am planning to knit him socks. Not right now, but when I figure out the colour and when it is the appropriate time to start knitting for a BF.

Upload a random photo here:

I bought this dress to wear to speed dating but it was too cold on the night, so I wore clothes I already had!

4 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Ha Shaz all those trips to work in the car we did together and I don't think you sang once!

I like your dress.

We could use this as a survey for where we'll have our next crafty weekend - the beach or the mountains!

Shazmina Bendi said...

The singing is actually my strategy for no road rage. That and my STRICT policy of letting people into my lane, even if I have to stop and wait for them to move! It is all in the name of good car kharma!
I only sing when I am alone, cant sing in front of anyone, although drivers of other cars dont seem to count!!
Good idea for craft snb, I would love to go somewhere along the great ocean road, for a week!!!

BrownPants said...

OH. MY. GOD. We're saying it now: BOYFRIEND.
PS. you're such a fence sitter!

Shazmina Bendi said...

I never thought of it that way, but I guess I am!! :)
ok, I know for sure that I heart BP, Sadieandlance, Sabiha & OCC!! No fence sitting there!