Friday, November 24, 2006

Life of a frustrated Crafster x 2

What a craptastic week! Work has been hilariously stressful! I say hilarious as it was all I could do to stop myself from crying on Monday and Wednesday nights! I will fill you in on the details over the weekend on my blog.

AND to top it all off, EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYONE, I know is out of town this weekend. AND it is my birthday tomorrow! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT?????

But luckily after this week, I am really looking forward to having some Shazmina time, so it has actually worked out quite well. I plan to blog, knit and spend some quality time with the love of my life, Albert. Yep, you heard right here! I have been left in charge of the munchkins for a week, so I am ditching Princess Meena and hanging out with my new crew at BP's house!
Sweeeeeeeet!

1 comment:

BrownPants said...

Oh I'm sorry you had a craptastic week :( The cats love you, they told me so when we got home!