Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Reasons to smile

Things that made me happy today:

A $2 Santa for the Pot at the front door

Some Christmas presents in preparation (apart from the onions. They're destined to become version 2 of below)

JD's Spring Onions. The only thing in the garden he claims as his. He inspects them and waters them every day, commenting on each little bit of growth. I don't know if he'll be able to eat them, they're almost part of the family now!

And an old favourite found

Things that made me not so happy:

Spending most of my day with these and this. So sad.

4 comments:

Shazmina Bendi said...

I saw the story on the news last night and it made me very sad too.
On a happy note, love the Santa and the beer looks good too!

SadieandLance said...

Oh dear, that is really sad.

Tell JD to eat his spring onions- nothing like it despite the amount of love you may feel for ur home grown vegies.

I've never seen that beer before....and that's saying something coming from me!

Hi Santa.

BrownPants said...

Darlings! This isn't BEER! No, no, no! This is Irish CIDER!!! From IRELAND! Next time I see both of you i'm bringing a bottle (or a case in your case Bee. I know we'll get through it!)

SadieandLance said...

hee hee hee I hope you're only implying a commmon love for alcoholic beverages and nothing else dear BP!