Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I really need that Cabana boy

You know I was thinking last night, as I drifted off to sleep, that I really need a live in man maid!

After getting home from work and
1. Sitting down with a cold, non alcoholic drink (the fridge was bare!).
2. Then getting up and feeding Princess Meena,
3. Then feeding her again because you know there is a vast difference between Fishermans Basket Snappy Tom (she hates it) and Seafood Platter (she loves it)
4. Then watching Neighbours (yes, I watch it and I like it!)
5. The making my dinner
6. Then putting on a load of washing
7. Then washing up
8. Then having shower
9. Then trying unsuccessfully for an hour to get Princess Meena inside for Sleeps.
10. Then Finally going to bed.

I didnt have any bloody time to knit

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

Bells said...

i have evenings like that and it drives me insane.

I insisted hubby did the post dinner clean up last night. I've now got him to understand that if I don't have some knitting time, he suffers. :-)