Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bali

Howdy Peeps, we're back!

Had a fabulous time in Bali, a week's a pretty good time period for a holiday there I reckon. Didn't get much of a chance to sit next to the pool drinking Gin and Tonic though. Apparently JD doesn't go on holiday to look at the inside of hotel rooms. I know, his argument is so screwed up. It wasn't a hotel. And if you're next to the pool then you're not inside the room anyway. Der him. Anyway, he's not coming next time. And I still got to drink the Gin and Tonic.

Brief photo tour? No worries

The view from out little porch where we sat and had breakfast everyday (how fricken good are banana pancakes? ho my god). I read here when I was allowed in for the afternoon too. Lovely.


Walking through rice paddies to temples. I like that these things are called 'rice terraces'. They do steep the same way as some of the terraces in the back of newtown.


And we spent most of our days with these things. I hate monkeys. Really, really don't like being around them. JD, on the other hand, adores them. (Don't be deceived by the photo. Nasty, vicious things they are!

This lot weren't too bad, I guess. Although I prefer the photo to the real thing.

And this, for you Kel, was our room door. Now why you wouldn't want to look at this I don't know...

1 comment:

SadieandLance said...

Monkey Hater!!!

That is one seriously decadent front door though.