Monday, February 26, 2007

I am off Biscuits!

Hard to believe I know! I find they don't go well with braces. Yup folks that is right I am now the proud owner (for the next 12 months) of braces. Thankfully they are only on my bottom teeth, but still they are a little challenging. I am not used to having to think so much about what I can eat. And I am not used to eating slowly. And I am especially not used to stopping mid meal because I am bored with eating. What is that about??

On a good note I have lost a couple of kilos, which is good for my cholesterol. And I am eating healthy food. Again, what is THAT about! Although I have discovered a new found/remembered love of ice cream!!

So what are on my sticks?

  • Well I am still finishing off the shawl for my Mum. I am EXACTLY 4 rows from finishing. I nearly finished it while visiting my parents but had to frog it due to a huge mistake made in row 1 of the edging. Unfrickingbelievable! IT'S FINISHED!!!!
  • Jo Sharp Cardigan for my Mum. This one is a birthday present.
  • Headband for Al. Made a couple for sister, will post picks soon.
  • And finally, I have yet to cast on a cardi for myself. It is from here, and will be made in a grey tweed colour. Love it love it love it!
  • I also have two secret squirrel Birthday presents. Not of the knitting kind, something a bit different, noice, unusual! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

SadieandLance said...

haha Brace Face!!! And where's your cardy from? Looks like you meant to link to something but it didn't come up...

BrownPants said...

put up photos of your finished shawl soon!!