Friday, May 26, 2006

Score!



A little while ago Mr Brown Pants' fabulous Aunt was cleaning out a relatives house and came across some fabulous items she bequeathed to me, and I thought I would show off my loot! Firstly, I love, love, love this dress! The photo doesn't really show the depth of the green, but it's gorgeous. It's 100% Silk and pretty much brand new. Apparently her daughters weren't too keen on it, other than as a drama constume, but she thought that I would wear it (she thought right!) I get a lot of my clothes from Dress Up bins at Vinnies, so it's noting new to me!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Boney M!

I can totally see you in this BP - and I love the off hand comment about buying lots of your clothes from the Vinnies dress up bin! You always look gorgeous and never like you're in fancy dress!