Thursday, August 03, 2006

Friday Flowers

Friday flowers for everyone!

For sadieandlance because she's working so, so hard. And doing a great job as always, i'm sure

For Kel because she's posting more and we all love it (she can give them to Gunther from me if she likes, hahahahaha.)

For OCC cause she's doing cables! CABLES people!

For Katie Mac cause she's got one of the most important jobs of all.

And, for Sharon, and she knows why. I am still so, so sorry. (Don't worry everyone else, it's not serious. I'm just a bimbo).

You can have the leaf too Shaz. That's how sorry I am.

3 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Aww you are so sweet Brown pants. I''ve got no flowers, but I'm blowing you a kiss **

Anonymous said...

And I have a big thankyou to give brownpants. I received a beautiful wrap skirt in the post yesterday (it was detained at Australia Post for quite some time...). I'm not sure if I am more excited by the skirt itself or by the fact that it means I am the 'very special friend' referred to in her post :-p Included also in the package were my most thoughtful RSVP yet, and some music to soothe the Saturday. So a public acknowledgement: THANKYOU BROWNPANTS!

SadieandLance said...

I had a feeling you were the special person Vana! Hope the wedding plans are going smoothly! Bianca