Friday, August 04, 2006

My most recent craft explosion

After wearing Sadie and Lance's headband to master cables I have been using it all week to make sure I crafted my little but off in time for my sister's birthday (all finishing is powered by looming deadlines).

Now please don't start threatening me with expulsion from the AADC (Shazmina will tell you how many projects I have planned and not started, and wool still without a planned project), but I did have a bit of a craft explosion this week.

I did finish Gayle's pressie - here is the full package...



Then I indulged myself in a little more Japanese crafting. I wanted a brooch for Gayle and another for me, so I bought a heap and sold them to the girls at work. Now it looks like a lot, but it is just easier to do lots at once because I only have to clean up after myself once.

And I am still going on my own beanie (complete with cables). I'll post a pic of it once it gets big enough to tell what it is.

4 comments:

BrownPants said...

Ooooh, look at you go! Your sister is so lucky!

SadieandLance said...

We won't ever kick you out of the AACD OCC, it's only idle threats...you see we'd start the process of kicking you out, but we'd never actually get round to finishing it!!! Hahaha

LOVE the brooches. Jealous of the knitting.

BrownPants said...

haha, you're funny sadieandlance!

SadieandLance said...

Plenty of Crafty inspiration round here Katie Mac!