Thursday, September 07, 2006

Craft Goddess can be Naaaasty!

I have been contemplating my good Craftin' Buddy's last post, and while my current week and it's frustrations dont compare to last week, I feel I have an understanding of where she is coming from.

Yesterday I decided to be 25 again. Just for the day. And boy did that tempt the Craft Goddess to hit me with the stupid stick. NEVER, EVER, decide to pretend you are younger again. It will bite you on your ever lovin' craft rear end!

So yesterday, at band camp, I like, decided that I was going to think that I was waaaaaay better than my actual job. So then like, the gnarly Craft Goddess, she like totally made sure that I had many boring things to do which are just such a waste of my like totally awesome talents, you know?

Ok, so I was very quickly, totally over being 25. I want to be 36 again. I dont want to be hit with the stupid stick anymore! I promise I will never tempt her again, but I dont think the Craft Goddess will let me get away with it!

Ouch, she just hit me again! I think I tempted craft fate writing this post!

5 comments:

SadieandLance said...

I like you lots as a 36 year old!

BrownPants said...

I am totally (mock) enraged that you think 25 year olds speak like that! Have you ever hear Al or I speak like that? I think not. We 25 year olds have feelings you know!

BrownPants said...

I just wrote that whole post without realising i'm not actually 25! Ha! Maybe I am stupid.

SadieandLance said...

Ha Brownpants you crack me up - out loud laughing in the office...lucky the place clears out late in the afternoon!

Shazmina Bendi said...

ok, so slight exaggeration with the language, but you get my drift. And it is hilarious that you have forgotten how old you are!